[petsc-dev] Are pipelines down?

Pierre Jolivet pierre at joliv.et
Fri Mar 12 08:26:36 CST 2021

You are linking to the forks, i.e., not …/petsc/petsc/…, you’ll never see anything going on there, I think.
I’ve started the pipelines by clicking “Run Pipeline” here https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3616/pipelines <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3616/pipelines> and there https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3707/pipelines <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3707/pipelines>

Thanks,
Pierre