[petsc-dev] Commit squashing in MR

Blaise A Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:19:08 CST 2021

Hi,

This is not technically a petsc question.
It would be great to have a short section in the PETSc integration workflow document explaining how to squash commits in a MR for git-impaired developers like me.

Anybody wants to pitch in, or explain me how to do this?

Regards,
Blaise

--
A.K. & Shirley Barton Professor of  Mathematics
Adjunct Professor of Mechanical Engineering