[petsc-dev] looking at all threads in MR after they are resolved

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sat Jan 9 16:22:08 CST 2021

   For unresolved threads you can press the arrow in the upper right to find the next unresolved thread.

   But how do you march through all the resolved threads? I want to check a MR where I made some threads and now they are "resolved" but I want to check how they were  resolved. Any way to do this? The is a little sideways <> labeled collapse all threads, expand all threads but it does not seem to do much of anything.