[petsc-dev] looking at all threads in MR after they are resolved

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:28:13 CST 2021

AFAIK there is no direct way to do it, but this is what I do. Right at the top, under the MR blurb and reviewer status (opposite the thumbs up, thumbs down, emoji buttons) you should see a drop-down with the options:
- Show all activity
- Show comments only
- Show history only

Switch that to show comments only (I keep this as my default).

Now you should only see peoples comments, go ahead and collapse all threads so that only the top level comment is visible. If that thread was resolved, then right under the name of the person making the comment, you should see:
"Resolved by <person who resolved>  <https://gitlab.com/Jfaibussowitsch><some time> ago”

And just manually scroll through it.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch