[petsc-dev] testing with Pipelines before making merge request

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 24 11:27:42 CDT 2020

Well I think there should be no e-mail when a MR is created - if folk are not added to the MR.

However some MRs go back into development mode [after initial reviews] - thus triggering many e-mails to the participants. So one would have to manually toggle their 'notification' setting on the MR to avoid the e-mail [and perhaps re-enable this - when its ready for re-review?]

Satish