[petsc-dev] C++ error

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 14 16:41:50 CDT 2020

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, Mark Adams wrote:

> > BTW: With CI - you can start it, cancel it, and then re-run only selected
> > jobs - so that unneeded jobs are avoided. [when debugging specific failures
> > on specific jobs]
> >

> I did not see that. How do you select just one run? I can see how to rerun
> it but it does not pull a new version AFAIK.

A given pipeline corresponds to a given commit. So when you push new commits [for fixes] - you need a new pipeline.

But - once you start this new pipeline - you can cancel it [after pre stage]

And then 'rerun' selected jobs on this new pipeline. (click the circular toggle next to any given job)

If the selected jobs succeed - and want to run the full pipeline - you can do this [from the top right corner]

Satish