[petsc-dev] git status to test list

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:15:08 CDT 2020

> If we did this in the pipeline they could be significantly faster
We might also consider not locking _all_ stage n+1 jobs behind completion of stage n. Gitlab supports this via the “needs” command https://gitlab.com/help/ci/yaml/README.md#needs <https://gitlab.com/help/ci/yaml/README.md#needs> which allows you to run jobs immediately after their prerequisite jobs have finished regardless of stage. For example, I find that I am quite often waiting on stage 2 freebsd jobs to start in order to advance to stage 3, even after every other stage 2 job has run its course.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391