[petsc-dev] Testing seems broken in master

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Dec 31 14:44:25 CST 2020

  This is a different (3rd) problem. Funny it didn't bother anyone for two months.

  Fix is in barry/2020-12-29/fix-petscdiff-bracket but the pipeline keeps failing ts_tutorials_advection-diffusion-reaction-ex3_2 fails on different machines with slightly different counts. I don't see how this change could cause that! But gets old results on my machine. Very frustrating.

  Barry