[petsc-dev] CUDA + OMP make error

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 13 14:07:37 CDT 2020

https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/miscellaneous/petscthreads.html

and I see this on my Mac:

14:23 1 mark/feature-xgc-interface-rebase *= ~/Codes/petsc$
../arch-macosx-gnu-O-omp.py

             Configuring PETSc to compile on your system

               Warning: PETSC_ARCH from environment does not match
command-line or name of script.

                                     Warning: Using from command-line or
name of script: arch-macosx-gnu-O-omp, ignoring environment:
arch-macosx-gnu-g

         TESTING: configureLibraryOptions from
PETSc.options.libraryOptions(config/PETSc/options/libraryOptions.py:37)

         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log for
details):
Must use --with-log=0 with --with-threadsafety