[petsc-dev] CUDA + OMP make error

Junchao Zhang junchao.zhang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:43:15 CDT 2020

Mark,
 I saw you had "--with-threadsaftey --with-log=0".  Do you really want to
call petsc from multiple threads (in contrast to letting petsc call
other libraries, e.g., BLAS, doing multithreading)?  If not, you can
drop --with-threadsaftey.
 I have https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/2714 that should
fix your original compilation errors.

--Junchao Zhang