[petsc-dev] TAP file and testing error

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Thu Sep 26 10:18:41 CDT 2019

On 9/26/19 12:45 AM, Stefano Zampini wrote:
> You usually get the backslash when you trying to be quick and
> tab-complete the command :-)

Yes, I agree that the makefile should fix this.

> and, so far, PETSc accepted this. We should either filter the variable
> in the makefile, or change the filenames with their paths.
> Scott, are the two PETSC_ARCH specifications really needed in the
> filename? I mean first as a folder, than in the filename itself

Barry or Satish should confirm, but as I recall the idea is that if you
are collecting the the log files into a dashboard, then the PETSC_ARCH
labeling scheme is best.

Pierre Jolivet has an bug report in, and I have the show-test
functionality in, so I'll try to get a new MR out soon.

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756