[petsc-dev] I think the test system is broken in master

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:54:54 CDT 2019

I just rebased my branch on master, and now with REPLACE=1 I am getting

not ok diff-ksp_ksp_tutorials-ex70_fetidp # Error code: 1
#       1,2d0
#       <   DMSWARM_PIC: Using method CellDM->LocatePoints
#       <   DMSWARM_PIC: Using method CellDM->GetNeigbors
#       mv'ing ex70_fetidp.tmp -->
/var/folders/hk/tc1pd0g57l78rpt0lttc1sfh0000gn/T/petscdiff.XXXXXX.fjHMBkGr

I would really liked to get this fixed as fast as possible since it will
hold up all development.