[petsc-dev] [Suggestion] Configure QOL Improvements

Nathan Collier nathaniel.collier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:08:12 CDT 2019

In the interim, I can suggest that once you have something working that you
like, then upload:

${PETSC_DIR}/${PETSC_ARCH}/lib/petsc/reconfigure*.py

as a GIST on github or something similar. Cannot tell you how many times I
have blown away my old reconfigure file by accident and had to figure it
out again.

Nate