[petsc-dev] test harness loops with different outputs

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:03:22 CST 2018

There is probably a better way but what's worked for me here is to make
sure I have pdflatex on my system (sudo apt install texlive, or similar),
then "make reconfigure", which seems to set PDFLATEX as required, and then
something like

     cd src/docs/tex/manual
     make manual.pdf LOC=$PETSC_DIR
     cd ../../../docs