[petsc-dev] ParMETIS change

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 09:07:31 CDT 2017

What errors do you get? The primary code change was to use real_t instead of PetscReal in calls to parmetis.

The change was done to make parmetis built by petsc be same as default parmetis that others/distros might build.

And this enables consistent usage from quad build of petsc.

I can add –download-metis-double or similar option to configure – if useful.

Satish