[petsc-dev] nightlybuilds (next vs next-tmp)

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 12 09:55:45 CST 2017

  A time out would/should/does have clear indication that it is a timeout, so it shouldn't be that.

  Satish,

     If the testing/fixing would be faster if we bought more machines then decide what machines we need and we order them now. Buying machines is far better than wasting even more people time (which is much more expensive).

  Barry