[petsc-dev] nightlybuilds (next vs next-tmp)

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 12 09:53:48 CST 2017

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> > 2.not ok diff-ts_tutorials-ex45_3d_q2_r3
> >
> > I have no idea what is triggering this. [It will take a little while
> > for me to rebuild and reproduce - as the daybuild is now in progress]
>
> Is this just a timeout? Nothing in those branches should affect this test.

Timeout per job is disabled for valgrind tests [as kill of jobs does not work].

But there is a kill at the end of the full test suite.

The output is consistant with a kill signal on the job. So its puzzling.

Now I get:
 kernel:NMI watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#7 stuck for 23s! [mpiexec:21690]

I guess time for a reboot.

Will merge others to master.

Satish