[petsc-dev] How to generate doc locally ?

Franck Houssen franck.houssen at inria.fr
Mon Jul 17 03:17:00 CDT 2017

I confirm it works better ! :D

But still failing with this kind of error:
processing file : /home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc//docs/installation.html
if  [ "" != "" ]; then\
          export MATLABPATH=:/home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc/share/petsc/matlab; \
          cd /home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc/share/petsc/matlab;  -nodisplay -nodesktop -r "generatehtml;exit" ; \
        fi
Updating generated html files with petsc version, date, canonical URL info
find: unknown predicate `-o -type f -wholename share/petsc/saws/linearsolveroptions.html -prune -o -type f -wholename tutorials/HandsOnExercise.html -prune -o -type f -wholename tutorials/TAOHandsOnExercise.html -prune'
Try 'find --help' for more information.
Done fixing version number, date, canonical URL info

Not such a big deal, I will use the online doc (sometimes convenient to have doc when offline but this is not so important).

Franck