[petsc-dev] How to generate doc locally ?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 16 11:37:32 CDT 2017

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017, Karl Rupp wrote:

> Hi Franck,
>

> > Following, the online doc, I have configured PETSc with: ./configure
> > --download-sowing --download-c2html
> >
> > Now, I run:

And also PETSC_DIR should be set - and make should be invoked in PETSC_DIR. To be more precise.

cd /home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc/
make PETSC_DIR=$PWD LOC=$PWD alldoc

Our docs are built daily - and the logs [for maint/master/next] built
by bin/maint/builddist and available at:

http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/nightlylogs/

I see a couple of errors with master/next - so pushed fixes.

Satish