[petsc-dev] Seeking current Eclipse/PETSc developer

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:59:00 CST 2017

Thanks! I added a commit, on a branch off of yours, which fixes some
typos here - you could merge this into your branch before merging to
master :https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/9a8de0f383a6aeace4af45b56c77616114a62552

Do you or anyone else know if the "To make PETSc an Eclipse Package"
instructions are stale? It mentions using Mercurial, which I assume
implies implies that it's fairly old.