[petsc-dev] Seeking current Eclipse/PETSc developer

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Sat Jan 14 20:39:39 CST 2017

I am always itching to add something in this section. Finally got the change to do that.
Since Patrick has already added the part on how to use PETSc with other codes in Eclipse, I prepared a write-up based on my experience of indexing and building just the PETSc code. See
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/src/ed945043d5c70928faa72750bc5cf0ad23ecc966/src/docs/tex/manual/part2.tex?at=hongzh%2Fadd-eclipse-instructions&fileviewer=file-view-default#part2.tex-8145

It was only tested with Eclipse Neon(4.6.2) on Mac. Any feedback/suggestion would be welcome.

Hong (Mr.)