[petsc-dev] Seeking current Eclipse/PETSc developer

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Sun Jan 15 19:16:49 CST 2017

On Jan 15, 2017, at 11:59 AM, Patrick Sanan <patrick.sanan at gmail.com<mailto:patrick.sanan at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks! I added a commit, on a branch off of yours, which fixes some
typos here - you could merge this into your branch before merging to
master :https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/9a8de0f383a6aeace4af45b56c77616114a62552

Thanks for fixing the typos.

Do you or anyone else know if the "To make PETSc an Eclipse Package"
instructions are stale? It mentions using Mercurial, which I assume
implies implies that it's fairly old.

I also think it is too old. Maybe we should remove this paragraph. I can do it if nobody else objects.

Hong (Mr.)