[petsc-dev] download problem p4est on Cori at NERSC

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Thu Feb 16 15:49:59 CST 2017

On cori, I tried to compile PETSc on a compute node in the interactive mode, but it did not work. What worked for me is to do the following:

1. configure with --with-batch=1 to generate a binary
2. submit the binary to the queue: srun -n 1 -c 1 ./conftest-xxx
3. run the reconfigure-xxx script after the submitted job is done

Hong (Mr.)