[petsc-dev] I don't understand PETSCPARTITIONSHELL

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 21:51:58 CST 2017

  So shell can 1) use some random partitioner or 2) allow the user to provide the partitioning?

  This is a strange combination. Won't it be better to have PETSCPARTIONERRANDOM and PETSCPARTITIONERSHELL?

  You could use the random for the tests (but as command line options not hardwired in the examples).

   Barry