[petsc-dev] no petsc on Edison

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:54:38 CST 2017

Il 02 Feb 2017 23:43, "Mark Adams" <mfadams at lbl.gov> ha scritto:

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Stefano Zampini <stefano.zampini at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I saw your configuration has hypre. If you could run with master, you may
> try -matptap_via hypre.

This is worth trying. Does this even work with GAMG?

Yes, it should work, except that the block sizes, if any, are not
propagated to the resulting matrix. I can add it if you need it.

Treb: try hypre anyway. It has its own RAP code.

With that option, you will use hypre's RAP with MATAIJ

It uses BoomerAMGBuildCoarseOperator directly with the AIJ matrices.