[petsc-dev] Bump MOAB version?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:14:34 CST 2017

Toby, I'll take a look at this today or tomorrow and push a fix. Will also
work on submitting a PR with updated changes by next week.

Vijay

On Feb 2, 2017 08:21, "Tobin Isaac" <tisaac at uchicago.edu> wrote:

FYI, the PETSc tests that use MOAB passed using MOAB commit f862b4c on
my laptop, though when I had mpich debugging on there looks like there
may have been some memory leaks that don't appear in other PETSc
tests.  (log attached)

Cheers,
  Toby