[petsc-dev] Open solaris 64bit printf bug?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 3 17:48:25 CDT 2015

  And just to annoy me I cannot get -start_in_debugger to work on that machine. Valgrind has no complaints on a Mac with the examples.

  I've found some miss-use of PetscViewerASCIIPushSynchronized() and %d in parts of plex, I don't see how they could cause this problem but I am fixing them and will push that. Maybe we'll get lucky.

  Barry