[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] MatGetSubMatrices or VecCreateGhost

hong at aspiritech.org hong at aspiritech.org
Fri Oct 16 13:44:52 CDT 2015

I'm writing MatTransposeMatMult_MPIDense_MPIDense() without elemental now
(almost done).

It would be nice to have MatConvert() between MPIDense and elemental [VC,*]
- it seems we use elemental default (2D?).

Jed: do you know how to set [VC,*] for MatConvert_mpidense_elemental?

If we have MatConvert() without data movement, then we gain all dense
operations supported by elemental.

Hong