[petsc-dev] Fortran Interfaces

John O'Sullivan jp.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Dec 17 20:05:08 CST 2015

Hi guys,

We've just pulled the latest next branch and a bunch of Fortran interfaces seems to have disappeared:

"_dmplexcreatelabel_"
  "_dmplexgetlabel_",
  "_dmplexgetstratumis_",
  "_dmplexhaslabel_",
  "_dmplexsetlabelvalue_"

The zplexlabel.c file seems to have disappeared from ~/petsc/src/dm/impls/plex/ftn-custom too.

Any thoughts?

Obviously we can go back to an earlier commit in the mean time... (9th Nov worked)

Cheers
John

--
Dr John O'Sullivan