[petsc-dev] nightly builds progress

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 17 21:53:24 CST 2013

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013, Barry Smith wrote:

>   It is ok to have some run at night and the others during the day. But they cannot overwrite each others output.

There is no overriting hapenning. Just a single index for both builds
- rotated by date.

> You need to set it up so that they go in different places (even same directory is ok with different names) but generate TWO dashboards.

Currently both logs go into a single location and a single dashboard
gets genrated for all current logs [based on current date]. Its just
the master logs get added at a later time of the day - and the
dashboard gets regenerated at that time.

> One for next and one for master, and both always available. So if I go to the bottom of the petsc-developers page there should always be two links to nightly builds one to master and one to next.

I'll check on this. [I sometimes switch master builds with maint - so
on some days - that part will be missing].

Satish