[petsc-dev] nightly builds progress

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 17 21:33:09 CST 2013

On Nov 17, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> If you look right now - you'll see the logs for 'master' asell.
>
> The issues is - the builds are scheduled as follows:
>
> start the 'next' builds at midnight
> collect the logs at 9am
> <update nightlylogs/index.html>
>
> start the master builds at noon
> collect the logs at 9pm
> <update nightlylogs/index.html>

  It is ok to have some run at night and the others during the day. But they cannot overwrite each others output. You need to set it up so that they go in different places (even same directory is ok with different names) but generate TWO dashboards. One for next and one for master, and both always available. So if I go to the bottom of the petsc-developers page there should always be two links to nightly builds one to master and one to next.

   Thanks

   Barry