[petsc-dev] pushing to next fails

Stefano Zampini s.zampini at cineca.it
Tue Nov 5 12:01:41 CST 2013

I removed the trailing whitespaces

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/5dd13310d584c8104eddeeabd0df18eb55b5a3f9?at=stefano_zampini/pcbddc-reusebddc

and added the precommit hook, but still I get the same error from git push.

I cannot understand where my code is not conforming since the pre-receive
hook is not verbosed enough.

I read your comments and replied. See also

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/165b64e2ecb4f5abc326a9d4c71cd3217b80ea8d?at=stefano_zampini/pcbddc-reusebddc

--

Ph. D. Stefano Zampini
CINECA