[petsc-dev] dates of last change on PETSc web pages

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 20 18:34:42 CDT 2012

1. It apeared that you were fixing sources that go primarily to the
website.  [So I was looking at modifying the tarball that goes into
"snapshots". All docs in tarball and snapshots should have the date of
the taball generation.]

2. I was iterating over few test - which are not yet complete.

3. my push was before ISO-8601 sugestion - thats an easy enough change.

4. I could move the location of the date code into the <body> . But
now since you have a better fix - I'll revert his change so you can
push the better fix.

satish