[petsc-dev] petsc release soon

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:47:41 CDT 2012

The same test should be used to run also other MATIS based preconditioners
as PCNN. I think PCNN is broken into petsc-dev (it doesn't preallocate for
coarse matrix if I remember well)

Regarding roughness/portability of PCBDDC: please let me know which parts
of code should I improve so I can put them in my todo list.

--
Stefano