[petsc-dev] petsc release soon

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:08:33 CDT 2012

This looks broken:

virsaug.c: In function 'SNESSolveVI_SS':

                                                 virsaug.c:784: error:
'struct _SNESOps' has no member named 'computefunction'

                          virsaug.c:785: error: 'struct _SNESOps' has no
member named 'computefunction'

  virsaug.c:807: error: 'struct _SNESOps' has no member named
'computefunction'

virsaug.c:828: error: 'struct _SNESOps' has no member named
'computefunction'

virsaug.c:883: error: 'struct _SNESOps' has no member named
'computefunction'

virsaug.c:916: error: 'struct _SNESOps' has no member named
'computefunction'

                                    ('ERROR: Missing object file',
'virsaug.o')

Am I missing something?