[petsc-dev] (no subject)

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 9 13:27:12 CDT 2012

   I cannot remember why this was required. I have removed this requirement, let's see how it goes; if we need to put it back make sure we add a developer note to the manual page explaining why.

   Note that it still requires the type and sizes to be set before calling to insure the function setoptions() for that type is set in the function table.

    Barry