[petsc-dev] no module named cmakegen

Leo van Kampenhout lvankampenhout at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:18:40 CDT 2010

Hello, the problem with the "infinite" loop seems to be CMAKE related. Sorry
to bother. Maybe the minimum required version of CMake should be changed
from 2.6 to something higher.
Here<http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg25107.html>people
discuss the same problem, where somebody suggest the problem of
infinite looping is fixed in version
2.6.2<http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/CMakeChangeLog-2.6.2>

regards