Compiling on Solaris 10 for X86

Yi-Feng Adam Zhang Adam.Zhang at Sun.COM
Thu May 10 23:22:44 CDT 2007

Hi Satish,

Yes. I just finished the compilation, including BLAS, LAPACK and MPICH
and the test stage (bundled in the makefile) with GCC and Sun Studio.
PETSc performs great. The code is very wonderful, cross multi-platform
indeed.

I hope I can maintain a stable Solaris release for PETSc. However my
team is very new. Lots of things are still under determination.
I will update you via this petsc-dev alias later if I have a firm plan.

Thank you!

Regards,
Adam