GMRES/FGMRES and KSP_NORM_NO

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:44:27 CDT 2007

On 8/29/07, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>  You could perhaps an additional option
> -ksp_convergence_test <skip,default>
> if you like that allows turning it off from the command line.

You are completely right, I'll add this on petsc-dev.

Now, other issue, regarding this adition. Currently, passing
'-ksp_norm_type NO' ALSO set KSPSkipConverged. Should I remove that?
The 'correct way' for both features would be

$ XXX -ksp_norm_type NO -ksp_convergence_test skip

Sounds this fine?

--
Lisandro Dalcín