Path oddity in PNetCDF build/configure

Wei-Keng Liao wkliao at northwestern.edu
Sun Oct 24 14:22:06 CDT 2021

Please let me know the configure command used.

Wei-keng

On Oct 24, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Carl Ponder <cponder at nvidia.com<mailto:cponder at nvidia.com>> wrote:

This is in a Dockerfile rather than my usual bash scripting.
Here's the PATH being printed during the build
Step 95/156 : RUN echo ${PATH}
 ---> Running in 8586a4aef68a
/usr/local/nvidia/bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/usr/local/pgi/Linux_x86_64/21.9/compilers/bin
And the mpicc location tests correctly:
Step 95/155 : RUN which mpicc
 ---> Running in e2161d554278
/usr/local/bin/mpicc