error with --enable-shared

Laura Fowler ldfowler58 at icloud.com
Sat Oct 5 08:46:52 CDT 2019

Hi Wei-Keng:

Many thanks for replying so quickly to my e-mail. I really appreciate it as I have a few deadlines coming up this month. I rebuilt pnetcdf using the debug mode from scratch, following your suggestions. I am attaching to the config.log file and the output from running large_files. I do see an error in the output large_files.out (line 455).

Regard,
Laura