[pnetcdf-devel] [parallel-netcdf] #31: Problem installing pnetcdf on 64 bit Ubuntu machine with intel compilers

Steve Brenner Steve.Brenner at biu.ac.il
Thu Jun 8 03:13:33 CDT 2017

Wei-keng

Thank you for your prompt reply. As far as I can tell my MPI compiler (mpifort, mpif90 which are ifort) works on other f90 programs. Perhaps the version of mpi is an issue. I am using openmpi rather than mpich.

Best regards

Steve

Steve Brenner, Professor
Department of Geography and Environment
Bar Ilan University
Ramat Gan, Israel

Phone:       +972 3 5318973
Secretary: +972 3 531 8340
Fax:            +972 3 7384033

E-mail:       steve.brenner at biu.ac.il
Web site:    geoenv.biu.ac.il/en/Steve_Brenner