Release of PnetCDF 1.9.0

Bruno Pagani bruno.pagani at astrophysics.eu
Wed Dec 20 17:01:26 CST 2017

Le 20/12/2017 à 23:50, Wei-keng Liao a écrit :
> I just built an OpenMPI 3.0.0 with GNU 6.2.0 compilers on a Redhat but
> could not reproduce the errors you are seeing.

The issue arise with both OpenMPI 2.1.1 and 3.0.0. I would rather expect
GNU 7.2.1 to be the culprit here.

> To check whether the problem is OpenMPI related, could you try
> using MPICH and see if the errors go away?

Will take me some time as MPICH is not currently available on ArchLinux
(this is on my TL, but not reachable in a foreseeable future), so I
won’t be able to test it within our building system. But if I can build
it locally and try with that maybe that could do it (I would need to
reproduce the error outside our building system first, but that should
be straight away).

I’ll keep you updated, but expect some weeks before I do.

Regards,
Bruno