File header is inconsistent among processes

Sean Byland seanb at cray.com
Fri Sep 19 14:39:50 CDT 2014

Wei-keng, Rob,
Thanks for the info. When I get the users qsub script (a job launching
script), I’ll try looking at the headers with ncmpidump and check the
output of PNETCDF_SAFE_MODE for any useful information. This gives me a
good starting point. I’ll reply back once I have more information
(hopefully a solution).

Sean B