parallel-netcdf 1.0.1 released

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 7 11:19:21 CST 2005

The Parallel-NetCDF developers are pleased to announce our 1.0.1
release.

This release has better cross-compilation support -- particularly on
BlueGene.  We also added support for nonblocking I/O routines.

You can get the new release from the Parallel-NetCDF web site:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf/

Have fun!
==rob, and the rest of the Parallel-NetCDF developers

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B