fortran parallel-netcdf

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 30 00:52:02 CDT 2003

Excellent!  I feel like I'm batting cleanup; everyone's earlier work got
everything really close for me :).

I think I did something a little off when building the tar files; there
should have been a configure script in there somewhere.  I'll make sure to
get that straight before the next cut.

I'm going to spend some time on the test subdir on Wed.; hopefully I can
get the make issues there straightened out and get Tyce's fixes into
place.  With the Frost account going, it's a lot easier for me to see if
things are working :).  The environments (Linux and AIX) are terribly
different; hopefully the improvements we're making to build on these two
will help out on the NEC platform too.

Let us know how the larger test runs go, ok?  Also, do you think some of
these tests would be good additions to the test subdir?

Regards,

Rob