fortran parallel-netcdf

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 29 19:25:04 CDT 2003

Rob,

Great news!  Both of the test cases I sent this morning (C & Fortran)
now compile, link, and appear to run correctly!

I grabbed your 0.8.7 tar file and installed it on frost in my local
area, following your directions in the latest README file.  The one
difference was that I executed autoconf just prior to the call to
./configure.  Installation went smoothly.

I will try out the larger versions of the test codes tomorrow and
see what happens, but things look promising!

Thanks for all of your efforts!

Regards,
John

--