The latest.

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 29 13:15:36 CDT 2003

At 10:58 AM 7/29/2003 -0700, John Tannahill wrote:
>The latest =>
>
>I moved from seaborg (NERSC) back to frost (LLNL/ASCI) and ran the two
>attached test codes, one in Fortran and one in C.  I used the
>pnetcdf-0.8.5 installed by Tyce Mclarty.  I ran both tests.  They run
>to completion.  The netCDF output for the C program appears to be correct;
>the output for the Fortran program does not.  The outputs are below.

I'd like to second Rob's note.  This is a high priority for us, and we
appreciate your help.  In particular, thanks for the clear test
program.  The bug is in our code that generates the Fortran interfaces; it
was handling arguments that were of type size_t incorrectly.  I've fixed
that and identified another bug (we need to convert Fortran character to C
strings).  We've corrected that and some other bugs this morning and should
have an update to you later today.

Bill