The latest.

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 29 13:11:42 CDT 2003

I've tagged in for RobL for a bit, and BillG has taken another look at the
Fortran bindings.  Using the parallel-netcdf list for your contact with
ANL is your best bet; that gets all of us and is captured for posterity
:).

We should have another release out tonight that deals with:
- some of the many warnings
- the install issue
- Tyce's fixes to the test

Plus whatever else we can get done today.  I'm going to dust off my LLNL
account and see if I can log in still as well.

The last week or so has really helped us identify issues that need to be
addressed, and we're trying to knock these out ASAP.  You're right that
everyone here has other things on their respective plates as well, but
this is a high priority for us, and I still think we'll have this worked
out very soon.

Regards,

Rob