fortran parallel-netcdf

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 28 17:28:36 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:25:15PM -0700, John Tannahill wrote:
> Robs,
>
> Have you been able to reproduce my problem?  Can I be of any help on this
> end?  I am in kind of a holding pattern until this is resolved.

I've gotten it to build once i included pnetcdf.inc (otherwise,
nf_clobber would be undefined).

When i try with the 'testfs' and 'pvfs' filesytem drivers, everything
seems to run ok for me on Chiba city with the portland group
compilers.

I'm not sure what to say, other than i need a bit more information
about how your fortran program fails.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B